Amit Bansal’s social activities are linked with NGO Mahadevi Foundation. Through Mahadevi foundation, Amit participates in the following projects:
- Sponsoring children education via World Vision India, CRY & SaveTheChildren.
- Supporting Asha Neketan, Bangalore (home for disabled) with daily necessities.
- Supporting Adrane Charitable Trust, Bangalore (home to orphans) with necessities.
- Supporting Bodhi Peet, Kolkata (home for mentally disabled) with daily necessities.
- Supporting various blood donation campaigns
- Supporting Round Table India in their “Dialysis Project”
- Supporting Angel Orphanage, Bangalore, with daily necessities
- Supporting Gandhi Old Age Home, Bangalore, with daily necessities
- Supporting Swanthana, Bangalore (Center for Mentally Physically Challenged) with daily necessities.
- And many more NGOs and charitable organizations.
You can learn more on Mahadevi Foundation website.